Mayo GAA have just confirmed that the match against Kerry has been put back until 1pm tomorrow. Here’s the official confirmation of what’s clearly a sensible decision, in particular for those of us for whom it would have meant a long drive in bad weather.
? Match Reschulded ? Due to the weather conditions & in conjunction with Croke Park tonight’s game between Mayo & Kerry has been re-scheduled for tomorrow March 1st at 1pm in @Elverys MacHale Park. #mayogaa pic.twitter.com/iQdpDysv85— Mayo GAA (@MayoGAA) February 29, 2020